Calling all Princesses to dance at the Princess Ball presented by the Erie Playhouse Youtheatre.
The Erie Playhouse invites all “princesses” and their royal court (Mom & Dad) to attend the Princess Ball, which will be held in the Crystal Ballroom at the Ambassador Hotel located on upper Peach St. Due to the popularity of the event – two balls are scheduled – March 26 and April 2 from 3 – 5:30pm. The April 2 event is SOLD OUT, but tickets are available for the March 26 ball.
Highlights of the Ball included in the admission price are:
• Princess Tea Treats, including tea sandwiches, chicken tenders, cupcakes and punch.
• Create your own tiara. A basic crown, jewels and glitter will be provided for the young ladies to decorate.
• Several fun Princess favors will be given to each young guest.
• Many noteworthy Princesses will be on hand for photo opportunities and to greet one and all and perform some special Princess musical numbers.
• All the princesses will be invited to participate in a Princess Parade.
• DJ Chris from Millennium Sound will be on hand to provide music for dancing.
Everyone will want to visit the Princess Boutique where Princess dresses and accessories will be available for purchase.
Additionally, at the Princess Hair Salon, for a nominal charge, the young ladies can get their hair done in a Princess hair style complete with a colored hair piece, jeweled accessories, glitter and a hairbrush.
To make reservations call the Erie Playhouse box office at 454-2852 ext. 0 or you may order your tickets online at www.erieplayhouse.org. Tickets are $25. For more information please contact Kate Neubert-Lechner at 454-2852 ext. 6.